Hello out there, I promise I am still alive and kicking. With everything that has been going on the blog kinda fell to the wayside. I’ve been working like a crazy person and sleeping any chance I could get. Pretty sure when I was working on my latest website project that I looked like a homeless person; my hair was matted and in knots, I wore the same pair of sweats, and I ordered so much jimmy johns that the delivery guy recognized my order. Sexy I know….
Until I can organize my thoughts into some sort of coherent post I will leave you with some current randomness that has been going on in my life.
- My dog decided to eat cat litter tootsie rolls the other week. This made his already bad breath significantly worse, which I didn’t think was possible
- I just recently realized that I have inadvertently been using body wash as shampoo for awhile now
- Apparently there are “fake” ladybugs, aka Asian beetles. I just always thought they were orange tinted ladybugs, but it turns out they aren’t ladybugs at all and these beetles bite
- I don’t know how I lived before without dry shampoo. Seriously this stuff is amazing
- I have recently gotten hooked on the TV show Monsters Inside Me and it is amazing. However, I am now scared to eat sushi, pork, crab, and a variety of other things (I should prob stop watching before I can no longer eat anything)
- The house buying process is a pain in the ass
- How does an apartment get so dirty so fast?
- When you go on a week long vacation, upon returning you are going to be cranky especially when met with 30 degree weather