Last time I posted I started talking about the keto diet and how well it has worked for me. When I first decided to start keto I have to admit I was a little lost. I knew I needed more fat and less carbs, but how did I put food together to get a keto friendly and tasty meal. So naturally I went to amazon and Pinterest for answers.
While searching I found a ton of information and a large selection of keto cookbooks. Here are my three of my favorite keto cookbooks at the moment:
- “The Keto Diet: The Complete Guide to a High-Fat Diet” by Leanne Vogel
- This was the first book I bought when I decided to start the keto diet and I found it extremely helpful. When I started this diet I didn’t really know what I was doing, which is why I really enjoyed how Leanne spent the first half of this book explaining what keto is all about and included many tools and guides. This books also includes five 28-day meal plans a ton of tasty recipes.
- “Quick and Easy Ketogenic Cooking” by Maria Emmerich
- I love this book because these recipes are simple and fast, which is a good thing for those who don’t have a ton of time to cook full meals every night. The last thing I want to do after a long day of work is stand over the stove for an hour. If Mushroom Ragu, Chicken Alfredo, Skillet Lasagna or keto friendly desserts sound good to you then this is a book you want to add to your collection.
- “Keto Restaurant Favorites” by Maria Emmerich
- One thing I tend to miss on this diet is eat out a certain restaurants. I especially love Italian and Mexican food. So when I started Keto I was a little sad to be giving up pasta, enchiladas, burritos and chips. This book is awesome because it shows you how to make those dishes keto friendly!
These are only three of the many amazing keto cookbooks out there so I encourage you to explore and find one you love! Let me your favorites.